Simmer FSW 2013
The Simmer Freewave is a high performance board that offers a fun and lively ride in a huge spectrum of conditions.
It is designed to work with a variety of fin setups and is delivered with a freewave single fin and a tri fin set.
With a single fin, the board is a classic freestyle wave performer with a perfect blend of liveliness and smoothness whether blasting, turning, sliding or jumping.
With the dedicated tri fin surf style fin kit the board becomes a powerful fast wave performer that combines amazing upwind and planing performance with an ability to handle waves from small onshore slop to serious
side shore overhead lips.
Fast rocker curves, with curvatures designed to give better turning in tri fin mode and more speed in single fin mode.
- Smooth outlines for predictability when pushed hard in turns.
- Wider outlines with comparatively narrow tails for snappy turns and control through chop.
- Low tuck rails, but with a smooth release up front for a forgiving ride in waves and good control in backward slides.
- Rails between the straps optimized for a smooth glide in backwards maneuvers, but with a sharper tail release for grip when turning and better speed.
- V design with v-flow designed to increase the rocker closer to the rails.
- Double concave for a smooth ride though chop and for grippy turns, but with a flatter section between the straps for a livelier ride.
- Tri fin slot box positions optimized together with rocker and outlines to give unmatched wave board like performance in true tri fin mode.
- From the ground up designed to work both as single fin and in thruster mode – awesome tune-ability and adaptability