7′ 6″ X 21 1/2″ X 2 1/2″- VOLUME 46.37L
Developed from extensive team rider feedback and in-depth research with our retailers on what surfers really want from their ride; the Razor surfboard series are built firmly on the full volume concept and push the game forward in fuller volume performance surfboards. Whatever your level of surfing, the Razors excel in all surfing conditions – they love a clean wave but also cut through messy surf and flat sections with speed and ease. The 7′ 6″ is the top of our range of mini mal surfboards at Circle One – the one everyone aims for! Great volume to catch even the smallest, messiest British waves and lightweight design making it great fun to ride.
The 7′ 6″ is the one to go for for ultimate versatility when starting out or improving at surfing, or if you are looking for a surfboard you can take out in any conditions for some fun. This mini mal allows for enough volume to catch even small white water waves, plus stability in the width and length to perfect your pop up and cruise into the shore. The Razor is a step above an average mini mal, with precision shaping in the tail and nose to create a beautifully streamlined, powerful shape. This surfboard will cut through messy surf, hold its edge on a turn in bigger surf, and is lightweight enough to get out back.
The sleek matt white design with a flash of bright colour looks amazing in the water and is timelessly classic design. This board will still look great and deliver the goods in years to come, making it the perfect surfboard investment.
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINK Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
– FCS FUSION Finbox & Fins – the Strongest Pre-glass Fin System on the Market
– Comes with PREMIUM FINS
All Circle One Surfboards and Skimboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards – they are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry. Our boards are NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’ which means we produce a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio.
– BOARD DIMENSIONS: 7′ 6″ x 21 1/2 ” x 2 1/2″
– VOLUME (L): 46.37
– SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
– BOARD TYPE: Mini Mal
– FIN SET-UP: Thruster (3-Fin)
– TAIL SHAPE: Round
– BOTTOM CONTOUR: Double Concave through tail with V
– RIDER WEIGHT: 50-100Kg
– SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, Beginner Progressive
– WAVE HEIGHT: 2ft-6ft
– FINS INCLUDED WITH BOARD? – Yes – Premium Honeycomb Fins Included (FCS compatible)