F-One Strike V4
- The design of the F-One strike is entirely revised. The central strut is now completely straight, which allows you to better control its deformation and possible twisting, while reducing drag. As a result, the infill is a bit lower and deforms less.
- The innovative ‘Load Diffuser’ is reduced for weight gain, especially during free fly.
- Small radial cuts are implemented on the wingtips and on the back of the strut to spread tensions. Aligning the fibre exactly along the load paths means that stretch can be controlled to a never-before-seen level on a wing.
- Located on the back of the strut, our Load Diffuser made of overlapping panels of hard Mylar and Dacron further helps maintaining the profile sleek and efficient, leading to the ultimate stability, performances, and longevity.
- The new STRIKE is fitted with our new interchangeable handle system.
- Soft, hybrid or rigid handles, you now get to customise handles at your preference.