The ION Nova Curv 10 Select Harness is the lightest and most durable hard-shell harness on the market by quite some margin. Thanks to ION’s revolutionary Thermo composite CURV material and the high-end add-ons like the CBar 3.0 (Hook/Webbing Slider, Double D Buckles and KiteKnife Multitool 2.0), the ION Nova Harness stands out from the crowd. With a flex index of 10, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped centre part. Together with the high outline, this medium stiff harness offers all the comfort any dedicated kiter could wish for, allowing them to move and twist freely thanks to the flexible side parts of the harness.
ION Kite Waist Harness Nova Curv 10 – Features:
- 3D Plus Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in even stronger back support.
- Double-D Buckle: Ultralight and rigid Double_D closing system allows a quick and perfect adjustment of the spreader bar webbing.
- Hyper Foam: A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex Belt: A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite knife 2.0 multi-tool: Multi-tool including a double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foot-straps & the modular hook system of ION’s C_Bars.
- HPL Slider: Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.
- CBar 3.0: Fibre-reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable aluminium hook and Dynema webbing (rope). The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.