THE O’Shea 10’8” HPx INFLATABLE SUP
Introducing the O’Shea 10’8” HPx Inflatable SUP with an upgraded feature – a 5 YEAR WARRANTY (see details below). This big brother of the recreational iSUPs at 35″ wide provides the most stable paddling platform available and is one of the most suitable for both medium to heavy riders and absolute novices. The board’s flotation and size make it an ideal option for larger riders or those concerned with stability, making it one of our top-selling boards.
The Ultra Light HPx board offers a weight saving of 20% or more over MSL and Fusion constructions, making it easily foldable and transportable using its spacious backpack. With state of the art, high-temperature heat-welded seams, the board boasts a stronger seam and enhanced cosmetic finish, placing O’Shea at the forefront of iSUP construction innovation.
The yellow top and bottom ensures both color integrity and high visibility, making it easy to be seen and stay safe on pond, lake, or ocean.
- 5 Year Warranty
- State-of-the-art hi-temperature heat-welded seam technology
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 8.5kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including Carbon Hybrid paddle and pump / 11.6Kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP6 Triple Action Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Diamond die-cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate in non-slip
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
2023 models are supplied with 1 years manufacturers warranty extendable to 5 years by registering online